Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. I am here today to share with you a set of candles I created for the IBS WHW # 106. Never tried this technique? Check IBS' blog for the tutorial, it is really easy!
Here are the ones I created:
Linking it also to the IBS' Customer Gallery
Linking over at DL ART: June linky party
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. I am here today to share with you a set of candles I created for the IBS WHW # 106. Never tried this technique? Check IBS' blog for the tutorial, it is really easy!
Here are the ones I created:
Supplies used:
2.8" Dia x 2.8" H pillar candles
Sentiments are from IBS Big Hope set
Little bird stamp is from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings
about 6" of strung beads and
(2) glass coasters
Heat gun
Waxed Paper
Ranger Archival in in Black
a small Rhine stone
and two large glue dots to stick the candles to the coasters
E6000 Glue to glue the beads to the coaster
Linking it also to the IBS' Customer Gallery
Linking over at DL ART: June linky party
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
Great candles! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done. I like the pearl trim and mounting the candles on the mirrows is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You won at my blogoversary hop!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful Liz, Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Liz! These are amazing! I LOVE the string of pearls you used! So beautiful! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous and great idea too!
ReplyDelete