Good morning my fellow Cricuteers!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and that you are ready to tackle another work/school week =]...This fine Monday morning brings along another Exploring Cricut Challenge, this week is CRICUT Choice, use any two Cricut cuts on your card, LO or project, easy right? - I heard this week there is a mystery prize for the winner chosen by Random.org- I hope to visit you soon :)
Today's project is an A2 card with an acetate base. I used another Page Maps sketch for this one. I hope you like it :)
Even though this is a vertical sketch I decided to rotate it and here is my take.
Patterned Papers are from DCWV, actually is a 6x6 double sided piece of card stock that I happen to love and could not decide which side to use so I went for an acetate base =]. The "stickers" on the tags are pieces cut out of a 2"x12" border punch strip from DCWV too.
Sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping. the white, "faux" stitching was created using a painter's pen in white. All the tags are from Gypsy Wanderings, the rectangles from Craft Room Basics and the hexagon is from MCT.
Here is a view of the "inside" I love the look, it really looks neat inside and out.
I am linking this to :
DLArt August linky party
As always thank you for taking time to stop by, please don't forget to join us and to visit the rest of the DT for more inspiration!
I do appreciate all your sweet comments, have a wonderful week my friends!
Liz



Great card Liz and for some reason when it posted, it turned it side ways and I tried a couple times to change it. I guess it looks good either way!!! Fantastic job.
ReplyDeleteI love how you added words to each tag, very clever!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! This is fabulous Liz! Love that you used acetate as you base, the tags and the great papers!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a really unusual card-love the acetate! Great paper and cut choices too!
ReplyDeleteLove this great banner card! I will have to check out my Gypsy for these great tag shapes! Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDelete