Good morning my fellow Cricuteers!
I hope this fine Monday Morning
is off to a great start for you. I am here to share with you my challenge post
for a brand new challenge over at EXPLORING CRICUT… the
theme: Anything Disney!... You are to
create anything your little heart desires using any of the Disney cartridges
available for Cricut.
Without
any further ado here is my Layout, based on another page-maps sketch, shared by DCWV for the August Stackaholic Challenge:
A 12x12" LO. As you can see, I flipped the sketch 90 degrees The patterned papers are from
DCWV's The Boyhood stack. I used the Disney-Pixar Cars, Cricut Craft Room Basics and Cricut Alphabet cartridges.
The tag is from Making memories with a
Colorbok bubble top brad. The pocket was created with Cricut Craft Room Basics
to fit the tag. The embossed foil was created using a piece of foil folded 6
times and then embossed using the Cuttlebug's Diamond Plate folder.
The Tittle was cut from Cricut
Alphabet at 1.5" from plain card stock and the back paper is from DCWV's
adhesive punch strips. And the sentiment is from the "Children" clear
stickers quote stack - another treasure I found while organizing the
craftermath ;) -
If you are interested in learning how I created my "tag" pocket stop by next Thursday, I will have a " quick-torial" for you ;)
Thank
you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful
and blessed day!
"If you can dream it, you can do it."




Fantastic job! I love using sketches for ideas too. Cars is a fun cartridge to work with!
ReplyDeleteAdorable layout! Love the embossed metal look!
ReplyDeletePam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
Great lo! I liked how you flipped the design and used the pocket:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
I love the movie Cars! I think any little boy would love this as a childhood layout! TFS
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific layout. I love the image and the embossing. Great job.
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout!!! I so love Lightning McQueen!! :)
ReplyDeletereally cute layout
ReplyDeleteGreat LO my son would love this.
ReplyDeleteperfect for a boy! Love the embossing on the foil-looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteMichelle