Good morning friends!!!
I hope your day is going well. I think I am on a roll!!! LOL!!!! three posts this week?!, something must be going on and I wish it stays that way ;)...Anyhow, as I was finishing a NEVER ENDING scarf for my dear friend Z I decided it needed a tag, so inspired by the color combo #2 from IBS's 2 year celebration challenge this is what I came up with:
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. I think I am on a roll!!! LOL!!!! three posts this week?!, something must be going on and I wish it stays that way ;)...Anyhow, as I was finishing a NEVER ENDING scarf for my dear friend Z I decided it needed a tag, so inspired by the color combo #2 from IBS's 2 year celebration challenge this is what I came up with:
I will show you pics of the scarf later as she might be reading this ;)
Teal flower is from IBS as wall as the Sentiment
White Ribbon is from my friend KAren over at Little Scrap Pieces as well as little white flower.
Tag is from recolections
Distress ink TH Wild Honey
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz

What a pretty tag, love the pink with the blues....
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous! Beautiful color and great details!
ReplyDeleteHave a SUPER day!
Shelly
Mypaperlove.blogspot.com
Pretty Tag.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty tag Liz. I love the pretty frame that you used with the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us. Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeleteFun tag - cute ribbon treatment~ Thanks for joining in with IBS!
ReplyDelete