Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well, I am here to share another CAS card I created - two posts on a day, WOW this has not happened in a while :)-
I use the following Sketch #1 from IBS as a starting point. As well as the WHW#119 Stamping technique
Then inspired by the current MCT challenge: Pumpkin this is what I came up with:
Linking at:
Sketch #1 from IBS
WHW#119 Stamping technique
MCT challenge
DL ART OCT LINKY PARTY
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well, I am here to share another CAS card I created - two posts on a day, WOW this has not happened in a while :)-
I use the following Sketch #1 from IBS as a starting point. As well as the WHW#119 Stamping technique
Then inspired by the current MCT challenge: Pumpkin this is what I came up with:
Base card is recollections
Sentiment ISB's Trendy Circles
Ribbon: Stamping Up, Little Scrap Pieces and Celebrations
Pumpkin from Cricut Disney's Happily Ever After Cartridge ( cut 2 in green and orange)
Marvy Uchida yellow, green and orange Watercolor Markers
Linking at:
Sketch #1 from IBS
WHW#119 Stamping technique
MCT challenge
DL ART OCT LINKY PARTY
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
"...As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them..." John F. Kennedy
Liz

That's a perfect CAS card! Love it! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL CARD- nice CAS design and the pumpkin really shows up
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #119 PUMPKIN !! challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Your card is so amazing. I really love how you created your scene. You are so talented and good luck to you in the challenge.
ReplyDeleteCute Card.
ReplyDeleteI love the window and how you used the pumpkins and vines in the front. Such a great card! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeleteoooh I love this and the cut out too! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteliz
So cute! Love the pumpkin and vine around the window. THanks for playing with us at IBS!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, love the window in the front with the vines and pumpkin. Thanks for joining us at IBS!
ReplyDeletelove love love that window!!!! beautiful card :) So glad you shared with us on IBS.
ReplyDeletepeek-a-boo card - SO fun! Thank you SO much for joining in my Pumpkin Challenge over at My Creative Time!
ReplyDelete