Good morning my fellow Cricuteers!
I hope your week is going well. I cannot believe October is close to an end!!! I guess time does fly when you are having fun right ? I have been back at the Sewing machine since I have been cricutless for the last week and a half **GASP** So I have been presented with a challenge I have feared for months: Create a project using the neglected always growing "incomplete projects" pile!!! ... So after going through half of the pile I decided I was going to create a super easy Scarf holder/Tag with a tag that was supposed to be the background for a Scrapbook page title ;) and this is how it looks:
For this I used Gypsy Wanderings Décor Tag (Shoe 1) cut at 3"x 8-1/4" and Tag (Bottle) @ 2-1/4" x 6". DP is from K & Company, from an old stack and lucky me, the paper has a teal background that goes really well with the colors on the scarf :)
Distressed both cuts with Teal color ink, glued patterned paper to card stock base and voila! you got an easy tag/holder
I stamped a sentiment from Docerela Stamps, Life's a Stitch on black and again on Metallic Gold. Ribbon is a gift from Karen @ Little Scrap Pieces tied in a simple bow with white cord.
I just loved how this tag came together it is a quick and easy way to present a scarf don't you think? I guess you could add some Velcro dots for an easier closure method, but I did not want to risk damaging the scarf... maybe with a less delicate material I will try it or if you do, please share your thoughts :)
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and remember if you are looking for Cricut inspiration you can always find some at the Exploring Cricut blog!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment,
I hope your week is going well. I cannot believe October is close to an end!!! I guess time does fly when you are having fun right ? I have been back at the Sewing machine since I have been cricutless for the last week and a half **GASP** So I have been presented with a challenge I have feared for months: Create a project using the neglected always growing "incomplete projects" pile!!! ... So after going through half of the pile I decided I was going to create a super easy Scarf holder/Tag with a tag that was supposed to be the background for a Scrapbook page title ;) and this is how it looks:
For this I used Gypsy Wanderings Décor Tag (Shoe 1) cut at 3"x 8-1/4" and Tag (Bottle) @ 2-1/4" x 6". DP is from K & Company, from an old stack and lucky me, the paper has a teal background that goes really well with the colors on the scarf :)
Distressed both cuts with Teal color ink, glued patterned paper to card stock base and voila! you got an easy tag/holder
I just loved how this tag came together it is a quick and easy way to present a scarf don't you think? I guess you could add some Velcro dots for an easier closure method, but I did not want to risk damaging the scarf... maybe with a less delicate material I will try it or if you do, please share your thoughts :)
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and remember if you are looking for Cricut inspiration you can always find some at the Exploring Cricut blog!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment,
Have a Terrific Tuesday!
Liz




Wow! This is a great gift presentation and love how you matched the scarf with the pattern paper:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
What a wonderfully creative idea! TFS Christine
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous Liz!! I so love it!! What a wonderful idea. And the pattern paper is so pretty and just perfect. :)
ReplyDeletePretty
ReplyDelete