Hello my fellow Cricuteers!!
I hope your had a great weekend. This fine Monday morning brings us another great challenge over at Exploring Cricut. This time around Diane has challenged us to create a project using 1 patterned paper, 2 CRICUT cuts and 3 colors. Any theme is allowed so let your creativity run free and come join us!
Here is what I created: This card is from the Creative Holidays Cart. cut at 8-1/4" and the tag is from Cricut Essentials.
I hope you leave inspired and that you can join us for this week's challenge :)
I am playing at:
IBS WHW #121 Embossed edges
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I love to read your comments, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your had a great weekend. This fine Monday morning brings us another great challenge over at Exploring Cricut. This time around Diane has challenged us to create a project using 1 patterned paper, 2 CRICUT cuts and 3 colors. Any theme is allowed so let your creativity run free and come join us!
Here is what I created: This card is from the Creative Holidays Cart. cut at 8-1/4" and the tag is from Cricut Essentials.
Patterned paper is from DCWV Stack 8, Gold velum for the star from The Paper Co. UTEE in Gold for the embossing. Sentiment from IBS and a little bit of red ink to distress and give the border a little "lift" :)
In case you have not tried this cut, here is another example, what do you think?
For this one, I sew a piece of ribbon with the 3 colors of my choice underneath the focal point and tag.
I am pretty sure you have seen this design several times already but I like the simplicity of it and I wanted to keep the card as CAS as possible.
Please don't forget to welcome the new members of EC's crew: Rosa, Julie and Shawn. Welcome ladies cannot wait what you all create and share with us :)
I hope you leave inspired and that you can join us for this week's challenge :)
I am playing at:
IBS WHW #121 Embossed edges
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I love to read your comments, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz



Awesome card, love the border too!
ReplyDeleteLove this card!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty, love that border!
ReplyDeleteGreat tree!
ReplyDeleteLove your Christmas project! This is a cartridge I don't have, it's fun to see an image from it. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove the CAS look!!
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
Love your card Liz!! The tree is great and I so love the gold embossing!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a cute and charming card with some fun elements - love those dots for the tree! And you did a great job embossing your edges, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at IBS!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS card! I love the tree. Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeletethis is so cute and i love the scalloped edge on your envelope :) So glad you shared with us on IBS.
ReplyDelete