Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today is my day to post at Exploring Cricut and More! I have fallen onto the Pocket page wagon :? but since I got a ton of paper I need to use I decided I am not going to buy a lot of pocket cards so instead I am using up all the paper I have collected to put together quick Pocket Style pages.
Today I am sharing a super quick 12" PP LO. I used both Core'dinations Cardstock (or any other double sided cardstock- and DCWV light papers. A little trick I learnt to create a double sided PP with less bulk, is to use both Cardstock on one side and DP lighter papers on the other. You can see what I mean on both the Alligator card and the "Frenzy" card. For this I used A Day at The Zoo and CCR Basics with my Cricut E2, for the title I used the negative of the cut so the "background color would show and I did not have to fuss a with the individual letters. Just center your text and cut!
I know there are a lot of journaling card dies out there shapes and sizes, I got a few, but for this LO I used simple shapes cut 1/8" smaller that the actual pocket. You can emboss or add messages to them but for the purpose of my LO I just wanted them as mats for my pics, at the end that's what I wanted to show right?
Well I hope you have time to craft today and that you come back to visit with me or my DT sisters whom love to share their ideas!!! Thanks for stopping by,
Craft on!!!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. Today is my day to post at Exploring Cricut and More! I have fallen onto the Pocket page wagon :? but since I got a ton of paper I need to use I decided I am not going to buy a lot of pocket cards so instead I am using up all the paper I have collected to put together quick Pocket Style pages.
Today I am sharing a super quick 12" PP LO. I used both Core'dinations Cardstock (or any other double sided cardstock- and DCWV light papers. A little trick I learnt to create a double sided PP with less bulk, is to use both Cardstock on one side and DP lighter papers on the other. You can see what I mean on both the Alligator card and the "Frenzy" card. For this I used A Day at The Zoo and CCR Basics with my Cricut E2, for the title I used the negative of the cut so the "background color would show and I did not have to fuss a with the individual letters. Just center your text and cut!
I know there are a lot of journaling card dies out there shapes and sizes, I got a few, but for this LO I used simple shapes cut 1/8" smaller that the actual pocket. You can emboss or add messages to them but for the purpose of my LO I just wanted them as mats for my pics, at the end that's what I wanted to show right?
Well I hope you have time to craft today and that you come back to visit with me or my DT sisters whom love to share their ideas!!! Thanks for stopping by,
Craft on!!!
Liz
Nice layout! I've considered doing this kind of scrapping. I like how you coordinated the papers and it looks great :)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout page Liz! Love the photos. I've never seen a white alligator before! :)
ReplyDelete