Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
~This Weeks Challenge~
Challenge #220 Wet and Wild
This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive 3 Digis
Wet and Wild
Create a project related to water
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
For my project today I got a super quick pocket page, I used the square with rounded corners from CCR Basics cut at 4" for the square pockets . The ducks and the tub are from Baby Steps.
Papers are DCWV and Core'dinations.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you can play along this challenge, looking forward to see what you create!
have a super crafty day!
Liz



What a sweet page Liz, and I like the sweet baby bath twist on the theme!
ReplyDeleteSo super cute, love the colors and the fresh & clean always reminds me of little babies. The duckies are an added cuteness. Have a blessed day
ReplyDeleteDIANA L. DT member for FCC
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com