Hello Crafty friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today I finally had some crafty time and am so happy I will get to play at in a couple of challenges: MCT Designer Challenge: Color palette and Blitsy's Craft Challenge!!!
Since the challenge is Mixed media, I decided to create something using burlap, heavy Aluminum foil, gelatos, leftover die negative cuts,glitter, acrylic paints and embossing paste.
Here is my project:
The word "give" was cut out of heavy foil using My Crative Time thin metal dies and the word "thanks" was embossed from an embossing folder, both were colored using vintaj patina. A layer of the leaves was stenciled directly on the burlap using gelatos the second layer was embossed with paste, let dry and paint them using acrylic paints and enhanced with glitter.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a super crafty day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. Today I finally had some crafty time and am so happy I will get to play at in a couple of challenges: MCT Designer Challenge: Color palette and Blitsy's Craft Challenge!!!
Since the challenge is Mixed media, I decided to create something using burlap, heavy Aluminum foil, gelatos, leftover die negative cuts,glitter, acrylic paints and embossing paste.
Here is my project:
The word "give" was cut out of heavy foil using My Crative Time thin metal dies and the word "thanks" was embossed from an embossing folder, both were colored using vintaj patina. A layer of the leaves was stenciled directly on the burlap using gelatos the second layer was embossed with paste, let dry and paint them using acrylic paints and enhanced with glitter.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a super crafty day!
Liz

Great wall art! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!
<a