Hello friends!
First of all I hope you are all having a fabulous day and for those of you celebrating I hope you stay cool and safe. We started off the day with my oldest child not wanting to ride the bike we had decorated for the neighborhood's parade, needless to say after much complaining we got out the door to find out that it was so late the parade was almost over! LOL ! anyhow things are calmer now ,I could even sneak some craft time compliments of my hubby, who is watching movies with the kiddos :).We will be celebrating outside in the evening considering that the temperatures around here are near the 3 digit mark...
It has been a while since I last entered a challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog, this week's challenge is a color inspiration challenge:
Liz
First of all I hope you are all having a fabulous day and for those of you celebrating I hope you stay cool and safe. We started off the day with my oldest child not wanting to ride the bike we had decorated for the neighborhood's parade, needless to say after much complaining we got out the door to find out that it was so late the parade was almost over! LOL ! anyhow things are calmer now ,I could even sneak some craft time compliments of my hubby, who is watching movies with the kiddos :).We will be celebrating outside in the evening considering that the temperatures around here are near the 3 digit mark...
It has been a while since I last entered a challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog, this week's challenge is a color inspiration challenge:
Without further ado, here is my take on it, I hope you like it:
| For the back of the book, I wanted to add an extra frame for another pic, the sentiment is from IBS, papers are from an old paper stack from K & Company, I think ;) |
| When you slide it open, this is how it looks like, The "frames"were created with Spellbinders cuts and again some fun and colorful paper. For the tittle I used some Alphas I had from a while ago. |
Liz

This is so cute my friend. Love the colors. Your oldest sounds like my kids, LOL.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
fantastic project, she will absolutely love it, wonder why I didn't see it, sry hun, it's so awesome!
ReplyDeletety for visiting my blog and leaving me a sweet comment, always appreciate them :) big inky hugs, have fun in the future PK challenges gl :)
Interesting and creative project. I would like to make one of these. Thanks for posting with Peachy Keen's Challenge this week
ReplyDelete