Happy Sunday to all!
I hope your weekend is been wonderful thus far. I wanted to quickly share with you a super easy card I made inspired by this month's Gallery challenge over at Paper Crafts Connection. There are so many wonderful creations already in the gallery it is a great source of inspiration! This time around I went for a 10 min creation which is a record for me, LOL!
The story behind this little card:
The challenge: I have been staring at a box of clear acetate sheets for quite some time wondering what to do other than small boxes and envelopes.
Inspiration: This month's challenge at Paper Craft Connections and the fact that my friend Brenda loves sweet tea and her birthday is approaching, so I thought this was appropriate, what you think? Well this is only a sneak of the full project, I am working on the packaging for her gift, but you get the general idea right? *wink*. I will come back to share it with you later.
I am linking this for the Shaping Up Blog Hop and giveaway the Gallery Idol ladies are hosting.
That is it for now, have a lovely rest of your weekend.Thank you for taking time to stop by, and if you feel like it tell me what you think, I do appreciate your comment.
Liz
I hope your weekend is been wonderful thus far. I wanted to quickly share with you a super easy card I made inspired by this month's Gallery challenge over at Paper Crafts Connection. There are so many wonderful creations already in the gallery it is a great source of inspiration! This time around I went for a 10 min creation which is a record for me, LOL!
The story behind this little card:
The challenge: I have been staring at a box of clear acetate sheets for quite some time wondering what to do other than small boxes and envelopes.
Inspiration: This month's challenge at Paper Craft Connections and the fact that my friend Brenda loves sweet tea and her birthday is approaching, so I thought this was appropriate, what you think? Well this is only a sneak of the full project, I am working on the packaging for her gift, but you get the general idea right? *wink*. I will come back to share it with you later.
Materials uses:
Acetate sheet
a scrap of Kraft stock
a scrap of White Vellum
brown watercolor marker
2 circles in different shades of yellow
Scissors
clear accents as glue
a strip of paper for the straw
score board
Staz on ink
sentiment is from Hampton arts
PKS Cherub faces
For the sentiment I chose a simple one for the inside and will be adding this quote on the back side of this since it sits on clear acetate it will show perfectly.PKS Cherub faces
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters..." Audrey Hepburn
I am linking this for the Shaping Up Blog Hop and giveaway the Gallery Idol ladies are hosting.
That is it for now, have a lovely rest of your weekend.Thank you for taking time to stop by, and if you feel like it tell me what you think, I do appreciate your comment.
Liz
This is very creative Liz! I've never thought of using watercolor markers on vellum! The texture is very cool! Love how you created the straw too! Thank you so much for joining us in the Shaping Up Blog Hop! Happy Crafting!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun shape card!
ReplyDeleteyou had me at crinkle straw! so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! That lemon and the bendy straw are just darling!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your card with us!
So Cute!
ReplyDelete