Hello friends!
I hope your week is going well. I wanted to share the card I created based on this week's sketch over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 27
And here is my take, I flipped the sketch a little, and went overboard with the glitter LOL!
I used the mini fairy for this 4" square card. The flower is from the Tinker bell and Friends Cart. Saying and background on banner from the PKS 121 set. Twine is from the twinery.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
Liz
I hope your week is going well. I wanted to share the card I created based on this week's sketch over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 27
And here is my take, I flipped the sketch a little, and went overboard with the glitter LOL!
I used the mini fairy for this 4" square card. The flower is from the Tinker bell and Friends Cart. Saying and background on banner from the PKS 121 set. Twine is from the twinery.
In this picture, you can see the moving action, this take was before the glitter attack but mainly it shows how this cutie pie moves. That is it for now...
"...Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers. Hans Christian Andersen ..."Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
Liz
very pretty ! love the paper piercing and the embossing !! also love that shes on a wobble !! awesome job !! Thanks so much for linking up to the Peachy Keen challenge this week !!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle- DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
what a awesome card i love the color and now one of your follower
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute! LOVE the action wobble! And sparkle is always fun!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
So Adorable. I love the flower it reminds me so much for the flower from tangled.
ReplyDeleteOh my what a super pretty card, love her paper piece outfit.... gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Liz! I love how you added the fairy on an action wobble and to the center of that pretty flower!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Those fairies are my FAV!!! Too cute :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous embossing and I love the wobble! So fun! Thanks for linking up in the PK Challenge this week!
ReplyDelete