Happy Thursday!
I hope your day is going well. Mine is off to a great start, I am very excited because Joanna, has invited me to Guest Design for the Inspired By Stamping Challenge blog. This week's challenge is the color combo: Blue, Sage Green and Sand/Kraft...
Here is the inspiration photo
Ever since I saw the IBS: Iris stamp released this month I knew I had to have it, and luckily for me it came on the mail just in time for me to try another technique: Embossed Faux Tiles - I was hopping around the blogosphere and found this pictorial. -
Here is the card:
I hope you join the challenge!!!
Inspired By Stamping Challenge #52
Other challenges I will be joining:
MCT Designer's Challenge Miss Kim: Tic Tac Toe ( I used the center vertical row, Ribbon, Embossing: dry and heat. and texture the "glassy tile")
D.L Art: March Linky party: Anything goes
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and
blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. Mine is off to a great start, I am very excited because Joanna, has invited me to Guest Design for the Inspired By Stamping Challenge blog. This week's challenge is the color combo: Blue, Sage Green and Sand/Kraft...
Here is the inspiration photo
Ever since I saw the IBS: Iris stamp released this month I knew I had to have it, and luckily for me it came on the mail just in time for me to try another technique: Embossed Faux Tiles - I was hopping around the blogosphere and found this pictorial. -
Here is the card:
![]() | |
| this is a close up of the finish :) I applied 3 coats of ultra fine embossing powder, but I think if you had a thicker embossing powder you can get faster results :) The tiles were cut at 1.25" |
Creative supplies:
Card stock ( Recollections)
Darice's Embossing Folder
Watercolor markers
Clear Embossing powder
Heat Gun
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies Romantic Rectangles
Dimensionals
Narrow satin ribbon
I hope you join the challenge!!!
Inspired By Stamping Challenge #52
Other challenges I will be joining:
MCT Designer's Challenge Miss Kim: Tic Tac Toe ( I used the center vertical row, Ribbon, Embossing: dry and heat. and texture the "glassy tile")
D.L Art: March Linky party: Anything goes
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and
blessed day!
Liz
.png)

Such a pretty card! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteLiz ~ OMG this is GORGEOUS! Another favortie flower of mine ( note I have at least 4 of these around our home)! I have NEVER seen tiles before on a card and I have to say I LOVE this idea and look! WOW! Thanks for inspiring me to try this and for linking back to where you were inspired by too! Both of you did awesome! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is very beautiful, great job! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Designer's Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card! Happy Easter to you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and great job with using those challenge colors:) Have a great evening!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great job & thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Emma:)
Wonderful technique and a great idea for the beautiful iris. A very pretty card!!!
ReplyDelete