Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today I am sharing a card I created inspired by this week's WHW #93 : Rainbow Inking, over at Inspired by Stamping. I did not use Staz On or glossy card stock, but I am very pleased with the results, what do you think?
Linking over at :
WHW #93 : Rainbow Inking, over at Inspired by Stamping.
D.L.Art: March Linky Party
MCT: Designer Challenge: Diecut + spring related ( butterflies and rainbows scream spring right?, I know the background colors are far from traditional, but I wanted to highlight the inking effect, I hope it qualifies :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have wonderful day!
I hope your day is going well. Today I am sharing a card I created inspired by this week's WHW #93 : Rainbow Inking, over at Inspired by Stamping. I did not use Staz On or glossy card stock, but I am very pleased with the results, what do you think?
Linking over at :
WHW #93 : Rainbow Inking, over at Inspired by Stamping.
D.L.Art: March Linky Party
MCT: Designer Challenge: Diecut + spring related ( butterflies and rainbows scream spring right?, I know the background colors are far from traditional, but I wanted to highlight the inking effect, I hope it qualifies :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have wonderful day!
Beautiful, those colors just pops right off the black/white.....
ReplyDeleteSo Pretty. Love the patterned paper you used. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love those rainbow colors!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteLiz ~ Beautiul card! The pattern paper is FABULOUS! LOVE the pops of colors look amazing with the black and white combo! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
ReplyDelete