Hello friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. I am so lucky I got to craft and post on a Saturday!!! This time around I wanted to share a quick and simple LO with you. -Hopefully I will get decent pictures at the St. Patrick's parade tomorrow ;) -
Linking over at:
Exploring Cricut: Luck of The Irish Challenge
D.L. Art March Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge: Luck of The Irish
now if you be so kind and feel inclined, would you please vote for my project?
Here is the link:
http://www.favecraftsblog.com/colorful-spring-crafts-blog-hop-favecrafts/
# 46 Liz Ortiz,
just for the fun of it I win I will share the goodies with one of you, as my way to saying: thank you,
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have wonderful weekend!
Liz
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. I am so lucky I got to craft and post on a Saturday!!! This time around I wanted to share a quick and simple LO with you. -Hopefully I will get decent pictures at the St. Patrick's parade tomorrow ;) -
Creative supplies:
Formal Occasions Cartridge for the frames
Just a Note Cartridge for the pennants
Cricut Essentials (Heart 2 and flower 1) to create my Shamrock along with
Gypsy Wanderings letter "l" flipped horizontally
Gypsy Wanderings (Decor Tag Bottle) to cut the shape of my journaling card
Eco Park Paper: Clover Meadow from the Country Drive Collection
Green and white card stock
Gold Vellum
Studio 112 alpha stickers
sewing machine
Printer
Foam dimensionals
Quick dry glue
Linking over at:
Exploring Cricut: Luck of The Irish Challenge
D.L. Art March Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge: Luck of The Irish
now if you be so kind and feel inclined, would you please vote for my project?
Here is the link:
http://www.favecraftsblog.com/colorful-spring-crafts-blog-hop-favecrafts/
# 46 Liz Ortiz,
just for the fun of it I win I will share the goodies with one of you, as my way to saying: thank you,
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
" May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night" Irish Proverb
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have wonderful weekend!
Liz

This is beautiful! I love the lucky banner!! What an awesome layout!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Little Scrap Pieces DT
Fantastic layout page!! Love the colors, the banner, and that great stitching. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Luck of the Irish' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it Liz! Thanks for sharing it at Exploring Cricut.
ReplyDeleteVery cute-hope you had an awesome time at the parade! Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut this week :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Super layout Liz.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Very Cute.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet great layout
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
LSP--DT member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Fabulous St. Patrick's Day layout!!! Love the journaling :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such an awesome layout! Love all the stitching! Great job, your pics are sure to look great on this cute layout!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining up at Little Scrap Pieces this week!
Shelly
Super lay-out! Love the greens! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteLiz thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge with your fab lo! Love your journaling...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic layout for SPD.
ReplyDelete