Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today I tried another technique I learned over at WHW #92 Challenge, this week's challenge: button decoration. Here is what I came up with: a note card set with envelopes in a clear box. What do you think?
Linking over at D.L. ART's March Linky party: Anything goes
let me tell you that following IBS' tutorials is pretty easy, I hope you visit their blog and join the weekly challenges :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have wonderful day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. Today I tried another technique I learned over at WHW #92 Challenge, this week's challenge: button decoration. Here is what I came up with: a note card set with envelopes in a clear box. What do you think?
Linking over at D.L. ART's March Linky party: Anything goes
let me tell you that following IBS' tutorials is pretty easy, I hope you visit their blog and join the weekly challenges :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have wonderful day!
Liz

Very pretty set!
ReplyDeleteI think it cqame out wonderful I like the button an dyour colors are pretty
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Wow Liz! This is such a great note card set! Your buttons turned out beautifully! Hugs, J
ReplyDelete