Hello friends!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend ;)...This fine Monday morning brings us another fun challenge over at Exploring Cricut this time is a BACK TO SCHOOL themed challenge using the colors red, green, white, black, orange,and yellow.
For my LO today I used the following sketch .
I hope you had enjoyed all of the fab. creations from Exploring Cricut's DT and that you come join us for this week's challenge, remember it is open till Sat. Sept 14. :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and crafty day!
Liz
I hope you had a fabulous weekend ;)...This fine Monday morning brings us another fun challenge over at Exploring Cricut this time is a BACK TO SCHOOL themed challenge using the colors red, green, white, black, orange,and yellow.
For my LO today I used the following sketch .
The story: The cuttie pie in the pics is my husband's nephew...I still remember how excited he was when he got his Go, Diego Go backpack, - a gift from us ;)- no exaggeration here, that was the most important think about going to Pre-school!! He loved that bag so much he would take a nap with it if his mom would let him LOL!
So here is my take:
My papers are DCWV from the Grade School Stack and The Little Mister Stack. For the frames I cut the letters from a page included in the Grade School Stack and created a rectangular base frame using Craftroom Basics to adhere the letters. The speech bubble is from CCRB too.
I created my ephemera pockets ( red and black, tutorial here) using Cricut Craftroom Basics.
For the red one I embossed my paper with the numbers embossing folder for Cuttlebug.
And for the black one, I turned it into a Blackboard. I used a white crayon to write the message. The "wooden" parts of the board are a simple rectangle in brown and a trapezoid on kraft. The chalk
was had cut ;) the A+ sign is attached to a paper clip to be used as a "tab" for the journaling card hidden inside ;). The cute poem I borrowed from one of my kids Pre-K teachers.
I dig into my sewing supplies and found a roll of "neat tape" that I used to add the "backpack" caption. Stickers are from Studio 18.
I hope you had enjoyed all of the fab. creations from Exploring Cricut's DT and that you come join us for this week's challenge, remember it is open till Sat. Sept 14. :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and crafty day!
Liz


Fantastic job and I love using sketches too!
ReplyDeleteAdorable LO.
ReplyDeleteThis is sweet! I remember my kiddos loving their backpacks too:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
Aren't preschoolers just precious? Great job capturing a wonderful memory.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! This is fabulous!! I love the cuts, colors, papers and those adorable photos!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your take on the sketch... What a cute little story, I can just imagine the excitement! Your details are wonderful, the chalkboard is a great idea!
ReplyDelete