Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. I am here to share my entry on this weeks Inspired By Stamping WHW Challenge: Ghosting Technique. I followed Shea Marshall's tutorial for this, and this is my result, I kept it monochromatic so I could add the rest of the colors in a subtle way. I hope you give this technique a try, if you haven't. Just remember that large, clean, single line images work best :)
I also used one of the color combos for the IBSC's challenges, #64:
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. I am here to share my entry on this weeks Inspired By Stamping WHW Challenge: Ghosting Technique. I followed Shea Marshall's tutorial for this, and this is my result, I kept it monochromatic so I could add the rest of the colors in a subtle way. I hope you give this technique a try, if you haven't. Just remember that large, clean, single line images work best :)
I also used one of the color combos for the IBSC's challenges, #64:
The sentiment is from the Big Notes series from Inspired By Stamping. Grey card stock is Recollections and Sating Pink Ribbon is from HL.
Liz

love the embossing this is perfect.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, you did a FABULOUS job with this technique! I'm so glad you gave it a try! Thanks so much for playing along with us at IBS!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful take on the technique, so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at IBS.
ReplyDeletethese are the hardest type of cards to make but you rocked it!! love your ghosting :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you shared with us on IBS.
This is beautiful! I am so glad that you joined us! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDelete