Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. I got another CAS card to share with you today. This card is based on the color scheme for the current MCT Designer Challenge and the ghosting technique.
Cardstock, Cricut Expression 2, Cricut Craft Room Software, Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge, flower #6 cut ( Cutting file available )
clear embossing powder and heat gun,
ink in the following colors: brown, orange, red, olive green
Scroll stamp, I used the "Tree" stamp from Jaded Blossom's : "Simple Sayings" set
Sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping"s: "Big Notes II" set
I handstitched the line below "Gratitude" with Multicolor quilting thread hard to see, but it has almost all the colors on the inspiration image lucky me!
Linking at :
MCT Designer Challenge:
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. I got another CAS card to share with you today. This card is based on the color scheme for the current MCT Designer Challenge and the ghosting technique.
Cardstock, Cricut Expression 2, Cricut Craft Room Software, Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge, flower #6 cut ( Cutting file available )
clear embossing powder and heat gun,
ink in the following colors: brown, orange, red, olive green
Scroll stamp, I used the "Tree" stamp from Jaded Blossom's : "Simple Sayings" set
Sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping"s: "Big Notes II" set
I handstitched the line below "Gratitude" with Multicolor quilting thread hard to see, but it has almost all the colors on the inspiration image lucky me!
Linking at :
MCT Designer Challenge:
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
Liz


What a pretty card..so creative! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeletePretty card my friend
ReplyDeleteFun gate card! Thanks for joining in with IBS!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this one! Such a great CAS card! Thank you so much for joining us! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDelete