Good morning my fellow Cricuteers!
Since I am on the " keep it organized" mode :) I created easy labels for my kitchen pantry... of course this is just the beginning I still got plenty to go ;)
Seriously this took me 30 mins. from start to finish. I used Cricut Craft Room Basics for the labels (3" tall) along with Black Vinyl and Chalkboard fonts - Extended- with White Vinyl (1.25" tall). This is a great way to make a mismatched set of containers look homogeneous don't you think?
I hope you are having a fine Monday morning. Are you ready for another Exploring Cricut Challenge? I hope you are, this week's challenge: "WHAT'S COOKING!" Diane has challenged us to create a project -card, paper craft, LO, etc...- all about the kitchen using any CRICUT Cut....
Since I am on the " keep it organized" mode :) I created easy labels for my kitchen pantry... of course this is just the beginning I still got plenty to go ;)
Seriously this took me 30 mins. from start to finish. I used Cricut Craft Room Basics for the labels (3" tall) along with Black Vinyl and Chalkboard fonts - Extended- with White Vinyl (1.25" tall). This is a great way to make a mismatched set of containers look homogeneous don't you think?
I sure hope you leave inspired and that you play along with us this week. Don't forget to visit the rest of the DT's blogs to check all the inspiration...
“A new day: Be open enough to see opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy.”
― Steve Maraboli
― Steve Maraboli
Have a wonderful week!!!
Liz

I love this idea Liz! Makes it easier to find what you are looking for too!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Liz and thanks for sharing! I need to get organized too:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
I just adore that Chalkboard font on the label-great job!
ReplyDeleteThese are great Liz!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these! The font really makes the project even more terrific. Great design too.
ReplyDelete