Good evening friends!
I hope your day is going well. Mine has been a roller coaster :(... I just got some distressing news regarding one of my sisters health, of course I cannot help to worry, so today's card serves two purposes: to try and cheer her up and to remind me that one should act and not worry!
Well enough said, the card was made based on this week's Mojo Monday's sketch and MCT's current Designer challenge: color combo/ at least 3 flowers. Also used a simple sentiment for this inspired by the Just Cards, Word up challenge over at PKS.
And here is my take
Thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate your comments have blessed day!
I hope your day is going well. Mine has been a roller coaster :(... I just got some distressing news regarding one of my sisters health, of course I cannot help to worry, so today's card serves two purposes: to try and cheer her up and to remind me that one should act and not worry!
Well enough said, the card was made based on this week's Mojo Monday's sketch and MCT's current Designer challenge: color combo/ at least 3 flowers. Also used a simple sentiment for this inspired by the Just Cards, Word up challenge over at PKS.
And here is my take
The sentiment is from the PKS July 2012 set and the rolled flower was made using the MCT rolled flowers die and some K & Company Paper.
Once again I decided to make the flowers detachable, and used a hair comb to do the trick. the small white flowers are made out of twisted narrow satin ribbon.
the center flower was cut using the Chic Frame from Cuttlebug.
Thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate your comments have blessed day!


Liz I so hope your sister will be okay I know how hard it is not to worry. Hang in there. Your card is beautiful your flowers are so stunning I love the detachable comb fabulous. Karen
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen, she is awaiting surgery and hopefuly this will be it, is the 3rd one related to the same issue and is worrisome that this is so persistant ;?
DeleteThank you for asking and for your always sweet comment.
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
wow this is FABULOUS!!! love the hair comb!! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteliz
Love the idea of the flower comb!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge :)
ReplyDelete~ Cassandra
Lovely card! And a great idea to include a little gift with it!
ReplyDeletePerfect words to live by... Hope things work out well for your sister. Good luck with all your challenges
ReplyDelete