Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. I am so happy I got a full afternoon of crafting YEAH!!! thanks to my hubby who kindly took care of the kids, so I could play a little!! Well enough talking, -sorry I get carried away LOL!-
This time around I got a napkin holder/ party favor/treat... I know, I know I like my crafts to be useful to the max, hehe.... Well here it is:
I gotta get back to craft the other 16 I need for my child's class Halloween party!!!
The inspiration came from MS with her Paper bag witch brooms. The broom/ treat , is a pencil decorated with some craft paper tied with jute ;) Inside the broom is a mini lollipop :) then I decided to dress up this super cute Digi, courtesy of Jaded Blossom which is sitting on an AW. For the Hat I used a "spare" Top hat I cut from Create a Critter (caterpillar) and made it a witch's hat by cutting the top edges. I added the stars which are the negatives from the elegant ovals - I think that is the name ;?, I apologize I forgot the name of them- from Spellbinders.
The ring was made with crimped Kraft stock. And to complete the ensemble I added Glow in the dark paint to the Eyes and stars! this was kind of tricky to photograph, maybe when I finish them all I will get a better pic, will be back to update this ;)
Entering:
Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge: A Halloween treat
Decorate to Celebrate: Halloween
Action Wobble Challenge #31: Halloween
Party Time Tuesdays#89: Anything but a card
CCR: Halloween Decor
DL Art Linky party: October, anything goes
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
I hope your day is going well. I am so happy I got a full afternoon of crafting YEAH!!! thanks to my hubby who kindly took care of the kids, so I could play a little!! Well enough talking, -sorry I get carried away LOL!-
This time around I got a napkin holder/ party favor/treat... I know, I know I like my crafts to be useful to the max, hehe.... Well here it is:
I gotta get back to craft the other 16 I need for my child's class Halloween party!!!
The inspiration came from MS with her Paper bag witch brooms. The broom/ treat , is a pencil decorated with some craft paper tied with jute ;) Inside the broom is a mini lollipop :) then I decided to dress up this super cute Digi, courtesy of Jaded Blossom which is sitting on an AW. For the Hat I used a "spare" Top hat I cut from Create a Critter (caterpillar) and made it a witch's hat by cutting the top edges. I added the stars which are the negatives from the elegant ovals - I think that is the name ;?, I apologize I forgot the name of them- from Spellbinders.
The ring was made with crimped Kraft stock. And to complete the ensemble I added Glow in the dark paint to the Eyes and stars! this was kind of tricky to photograph, maybe when I finish them all I will get a better pic, will be back to update this ;)
Entering:
Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge: A Halloween treat
Decorate to Celebrate: Halloween
Action Wobble Challenge #31: Halloween
Party Time Tuesdays#89: Anything but a card
CCR: Halloween Decor
DL Art Linky party: October, anything goes
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!




this is tooo cute! love the hidden lolipop inside and a wopbble on it! yea the kids can play during dinner LOL !!!! thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Jaded Blossom this month !!!
ReplyDeletemichelle- JB owner~
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
This is so cute. Love that the owl glows in the dark. Thank you so much for joining Jaded Blossom's October Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Jaded Blossom DT
very creative project! These are cute! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month! :0)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge!
ReplyDeleteKim :)
There is just TOO MUCH cuteness in this project!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!
ReplyDeleteJenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT
Oh my goodness this project is so cute and clever!!! I love it and Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
This is so fun! Loving that owl too! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteAnd Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteEeeek!! I love that these are so functional -- and I REALLY love the little broom!! That is just TOO CUTE!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog! I hope you'll join us again -- A new challenge started today!! :)
BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate!
This is so cute! I love the owl! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!
ReplyDeleteTracy
owlbecraftin.blogspot.com
This is adorable! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!
ReplyDeleteJamie
Jaded Blossom DT
This is sooo cute!!! I love the owl! Thanks so much for joining us at Jaded Blossom!!
ReplyDelete~Candace
Jaded Blossom Owner
Super cute!!!!!! Love the Glow in the dark!!
ReplyDeleteThank You for Joining Jaded Blossom October Challenge!