Hello again!
After a good long walk with our trick or treaters and tons of sugar LOL! I am back with another card and a home decor project
The First one inspired by this week's challenge over at PKS which by the way I messed up completely LOL!!I have no idea how I got stuck with the Home Decor part and missed the WALL part!!!! anyhow, here it is.


Now for my card, I made this Circular Twisted easel ornament with heavy duty foil, dry and heat embossed. The ribbon band helps keep it closed. Once again the colors were inspired by this weeks inspiration phooto over at IBSIC
What do you think? Thank you for taking time to stop by, have blessed and wonderful day!
Liz
After a good long walk with our trick or treaters and tons of sugar LOL! I am back with another card and a home decor project
The First one inspired by this week's challenge over at PKS which by the way I messed up completely LOL!!I have no idea how I got stuck with the Home Decor part and missed the WALL part!!!! anyhow, here it is.
The door hanger is from HL. I stained it using Minwax red mahogany stain and hand painted with acrylic paints. I used liquid pearls for the snow flakes, dimensional paint for the letters and stamped the peachy face with Staz on.


Now for my card, I made this Circular Twisted easel ornament with heavy duty foil, dry and heat embossed. The ribbon band helps keep it closed. Once again the colors were inspired by this weeks inspiration phooto over at IBSIC
What do you think? Thank you for taking time to stop by, have blessed and wonderful day!
Liz

it's super duper cute, wall art, home decor, ahhh same dif, lol lol gl
ReplyDeleteLOL! I love your post, Liz! This would hang on a wall, too, so it's all good! Love that sweet snowman, and thank you for playing along with us at PKS this week!
ReplyDeleteI love the door hanger!! Would make such a great gift and easy to mail. Hmmm
ReplyDeleteLindaV
TheTulipCollector
This is Adorable and that ornament card is Gorgeous. Love the embossing.
ReplyDeleteGreat projects- Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge this week. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, both of your projects are stunning!! I really love your snowman door hang.. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps..
ReplyDeleteScrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)
Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-44.html
Oh my goodness Liz! These are so fabulous! LOVE them! Hugs, J
ReplyDelete