Happy Sunday friends!
For my first post todaya have a LO I created for our next visit to the pumpkin patch... well truth is we went yesterday but we forgot our camera LOL so we will have to get there again ;) during the week since this weekend is over hehe...
I hope you like it, get inspired and play along ;):
Entering:
I hope your day is going well. Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
For my first post todaya have a LO I created for our next visit to the pumpkin patch... well truth is we went yesterday but we forgot our camera LOL so we will have to get there again ;) during the week since this weekend is over hehe...
I hope you like it, get inspired and play along ;):
Entering:
Crafters Companinon monthly challenge: Fall Colors image is from the S.w.a.l.k collection, I just switched the present for a pumpkin :)
Cricut Cardz: Anything goes: I used Gypsy wanderings, Winnie The Pooh and Friends and Simply Charmed
I hope your day is going well. Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!

What a cute LO! Love the pumpkins and colors.
ReplyDeleteThis layout is adorable!! You really did a great job. I love how you switched the present for the pumpkin! What a creative idea! Thanks for entering the OCT Fall Colors challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog. hugs, Stacy H-W
ReplyDeleteVery cute your LO.
ReplyDeleteThanks you for joining us at Docerela Creations.
Ana
DT Docerela
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com
What a super cute layout!! Love the colors and the leaves!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Liz what an adorable lay out love you little girl she is super sweet. I am so jealous of you perfect stitching mine never looks that good. Thank you so very much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen
ReplyDeleteGreat die cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!
ReplyDeleteWell that is just as cute as a button!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Fabulous fall layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesday's Anything but a Card challenge!
ReplyDeleteFun color challenge. Thank you for joining us over at Docerela Creations.
ReplyDeleteCatarina
This is SO adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog!
ReplyDeleteThis is a super cute layout. I love the details. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful ! Susete
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute lay-out! Fun fall details! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteGreat fall layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeleteCute page; two visits to the patch must be super fun!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Companion.
Hugs;
Janette