I am back! :)
I hope your week is going well, were did time go!!!! I am playing catch up with my e-mail :? I am sooooo glad school fundraisers are over, pls don't tell the PTO members, LOL! with that out of the way I hope to have more crafting time YAY!
Today I want to share a card I created using Inspired By Stamping' Sketch, and the color scheme from last weeks inspiration photo :)
LSP's Fun Friday: Use ribon or twine.
Go Fish! Challenge #26 Buttons
DL ART: Fall colors, an owl or both.
Well, this is it for now, thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have wonderful day!
I hope your week is going well, were did time go!!!! I am playing catch up with my e-mail :? I am sooooo glad school fundraisers are over, pls don't tell the PTO members, LOL! with that out of the way I hope to have more crafting time YAY!
Today I want to share a card I created using Inspired By Stamping' Sketch, and the color scheme from last weeks inspiration photo :)
LSP's Fun Friday: Use ribon or twine.
Go Fish! Challenge #26 Buttons
DL ART: Fall colors, an owl or both.
Well, this is it for now, thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have wonderful day!

Such a pretty card, love all those die cuts!
ReplyDeleteHi Liz love those great fall colors and the fabric in the background! I don't know where the time goes I still can't believe it is October all ready! Thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge! Karen
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! Love the flower and embossing! Thanks for playing along at Little Scrap Pieces! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren- LSP Guest Designer
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Lovely card, layers and use of buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at GoFish!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I really love that stitched fabric in background.
ReplyDeletePretty colors and love the accent of the buttons along the bottom. Just perfect. Great job and thanks for playing at the Go-Fish Challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card! I love the fall colors and the gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC, Liz! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Liz,I just love all the fall colors you used. The stitching is perfect, did you do that by hand?
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com