Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...
Challenge #254 Anything Goes
This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Verve Stamps
Winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Verve Stamps
Today I wanted to share a card using the Sunburst from "Edge to Edge" and an Vector (SVG) file I created from a coloring page of Joy from the Inside Out Movie - loved it!!! The base card is a 5.5" Square card.
I still will twitch with it a bit, but overall I like how it turned out. Please pardon the excess glitter I just used my Wink of Stella pen for the first time, and as you can see I went a little heavy on a couple of areas, but in person it just adds more character to the card ;) I am working on the rest of the emotions and I am sure you will see a lot more of them here ;)
Cannot wait to see what you create! This challenge is super easy so please join us! Need more inspiration? Visit the rest of the DT to check out their creations!
Have a super crafty day!




This is so super cute Liz I love the smiling guy Have a blessed day
ReplyDeleteDIANA L. DT member for FCC
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
So fun! Love the background!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card for a boy!
ReplyDeleteLilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio
Liz, what a super fun card!! and we should all be happy and smile more :)
ReplyDeleteFCCB TM :)