Happy Saturday Crafty friends!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am trying to beat the heat so I decided to play with paper, inks and die-cuts!
For my inspiration I took Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe Challenge
For my inspiration I took Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe Challenge
My 3 squares are the ones across the center: Bckgrnd Stamp/BD Theme/ Die Cutting
And here is my card
I used Hero Arts Birthday Stamp & Cut set. Super quick to put together,gotta love die/Stamp sets!
I used a juicy pink distress ink pad to add the background.
Each letter of the word "HAPPY" was individually stamped onto each banner pennant. And as added detail pierced two of the corners.
There is still time to enter the challenge so stop by Hero Arts blog for all the details.
Also entering:
DL ART June Linky Party: Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!
Liz



This is so sweet and yummy what a great birthday card
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com