Hello crafty friends!
I hope your weekend was fabulous! Just wanted to share a few cards using watercolor techniques. I was inspired by the Blog Hop going on at Pretty Pink Posh.
For my first card I used LYB and MFT stamps for a CAS card. Three colors of FC gelatos and three star shaped sequins.The ink is Black Tuxedo from the Memento Luxe line.
For this card I applied the color onto the dry watercolor paper and then with a wet wipe smeared it to create a background for my focal point.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I love to read your comments, have a wonderful day!
Liz
I hope your weekend was fabulous! Just wanted to share a few cards using watercolor techniques. I was inspired by the Blog Hop going on at Pretty Pink Posh.
For my first card I used LYB and MFT stamps for a CAS card. Three colors of FC gelatos and three star shaped sequins.The ink is Black Tuxedo from the Memento Luxe line.
For this card I applied the color onto the dry watercolor paper and then with a wet wipe smeared it to create a background for my focal point.
I will be also joining the monthly challenge over at: Viginia's View, the theme this month is Monocromatic
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I love to read your comments, have a wonderful day!
Liz


This looks fabulous Liz, great design. Carol x
ReplyDeletesuch a happy card, a great use of the water colouring
ReplyDeleteFab coloring... makes it pop!
ReplyDelete