Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. I was lucky to get a few minutes to myself today and this is what I did with my time :)
I used the colors from the MFT Color Challenge #233 and follow Lesson #1 from MFT Summer School Program (actually I put all lessons in practice: the wavy dies are fantastic for the flow and line, as well as a great aid for the placement of my focal point which leaves us with enough quiet space, so I could add this card to all the lessons' links, but as a good student I will try to make a card for each lesson so I don't feel like I am cheating plus I get to practice the concepts so I don't forget ;)
Thanks for stopping by have a fun week!


This is beautiful! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
So sweet! Great flower! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!