Welcome back!
Said that, here is a couple of pocket page style cards. These are 4x6". I used a heart shape to mask the area where I wanted to stamp my sentiment. For the pink card I applied the watercolor using my fingers and for the blue I applied it using a brush. Using the brush provided a more even distribution of color.
for the next card I watered down distress ink and used the generation stamping technique with hearts to create a bokeh effect.
I will be also joining the monthly challenge over at: Viginia's View, the theme this month is Monocromatic
So that is it for now, thanks again for stopping by, if you are playing any of these challenges good luck! ;)
Have a wonderful day!
Liz



Such a pretty card, lovely colouring
ReplyDeleteThese are so fun! I LOVE the way you masked before you water colored--brilliant idea! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
ReplyDeleteFab pocket page cards!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M