Hello friends!
I hope you are having a great day! I am here today to share a shaped card I made for my nephew who's turning 1 soon and loves trains:
I hope you are having a great day! I am here today to share a shaped card I made for my nephew who's turning 1 soon and loves trains:
For this one I used Design space to create the card shape and stamped the clouds on the bckgrnd using MCT and hero arts White pigment ink
I got a question for you, What would you use the "1" or the first initial??? I ams still thinking about it, we'll say, maybe he will get both ;)
linking to
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!
Liz

This is just adorable! I love the '1' on it! I think that was a great choice for a 1st birthday train card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Shaped Cards Challenge!
ReplyDeleteAaaw, what a super cute shaped card! I love the fun train and the colors are perfect! I would leave the "1" on it :) Cute, cute!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K