Happy Wednesday everyone!
I hope
your week has been fantastic so far and that it gets even better as the weekend
approaches :) I stopped by to share a made in minutes CAS card, my inspiration
came from the following:
I must confess that the color
combo gave me a hard time, I have been looking at it for a while and after trying different designs I decided to combine it with the sketch and I truly like the
result, what do you think?
Sentiments are from MFT Brushtroke Birthday and MFT Wavy Greetings, Inks are Simon Says on Jelly Bean and Duckling, sequins are from Crafting Desert divas.
Linking to :
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge# 238 and Color Challenge #25
A Blog Named Hero Challenge: Make the Sentiment the Star
Simon Says Stamps Work it Challenge: Diecuts ( ballons and frames)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Sparkle and Shine ( sequins and glossy accents)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Sparkle and Shine ( sequins and glossy accents)
Thank you
for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful day!
Liz


Beautiful use of sequins! Well done on this CAS birthday card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Sparkle and Shine” Challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Liz. And great job in combining the sketch & color challenge together. :)
ReplyDelete