Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. I am here to share a shaker card.
I used a circle die to create the window on watercolor paper and EVA foam (fun foam) to create the shaker part. Adhere the layers using Tombow Xtreme adhesive and watercolored the sun beams. A heat embossed die cut as my sentiment and done!
I am linking this to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Going Dotty! My spot/dot element are the sequins inside the shaker window ;). I hope none has come up with the same idea :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. I am here to share a shaker card.
I used a circle die to create the window on watercolor paper and EVA foam (fun foam) to create the shaker part. Adhere the layers using Tombow Xtreme adhesive and watercolored the sun beams. A heat embossed die cut as my sentiment and done!
I am linking this to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Going Dotty! My spot/dot element are the sequins inside the shaker window ;). I hope none has come up with the same idea :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz


Beautiful love those sun rays and the shaker card...
ReplyDeleteClever use of dots on your card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp - Going Dotty Challenge.
ReplyDelete