Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Around here is raining dogs and cats so I got a chance to hide in my craft space again ;). The inspiration for the next card came from this week's MFT Sketch Challenge and CAS-UAL Chic CCC Challenge #1: Embossing
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. Around here is raining dogs and cats so I got a chance to hide in my craft space again ;). The inspiration for the next card came from this week's MFT Sketch Challenge and CAS-UAL Chic CCC Challenge #1: Embossing
And this is my take:
I created the rattle using Die-namics STAX circle dies, including the embossed ring around it :). I stenciled the front panel with MFT Background Heart Stencil
Sentiment is from MCT as well as the tiny bow. Sequins are from Crafting Dessert Divas.
Liz



SUPER CUTE BABY CARD!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!! Great take on the MFT challenge!!
ReplyDeleteLiz this is so creative! Very clever use of a shaker card!
ReplyDeleteAnd lucky you for the rainy weather, here in Italy is so so so hot and humid I might be melted by the time I finish writing this comment LOL!!!!!
Thank you so much for taking part of our challange over the CAS-ual Chic challange !
Sending warm hugs,
Zoey!
Scrapsaurus Studio
Aaaw, this is so sweet! What a fun card and I love that you made it a shaker:) Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
What a fun design!! Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the NEW CAS-ual Chic challenge :) Hope to see you again!
ReplyDeleteGreat design, such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the NEW CAS-ual Chic challenge, hope to see you again!
ReplyDeleteSo nice and beautiful. Thank you for joining us over the CAS-ual Chic Challenge Blog. Hugs, Susanne.
ReplyDelete