Hello Crafty friends!
How was your weekend? I hope it was good. Can you believe how fast is summer time approaching? In the spirit of it, this week's theme for EC&M challenge is: Summer+ Red and Blue are you ready to play? I hope you join us.
Here is my project: A super cute Astro Pop Fridge.. magnet. The cutting file is from SVG Cutting Files,
This will be our cold treat cupon/GC holder for the summer. The inspiration came from my blogging friend and DT sis. Janis from PDE and her sweet magnet. For mine I used Core'dinations paper (smooth texture), PKS Kawaii face assortment, magnet tape, strong adhesive and a clothes pin.
Super easy to mass produce and a great way to present ice cream cuppons to children don't you think?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment,please visit my DT sisters for more inspiration, have a wonderful day!
Liz
How was your weekend? I hope it was good. Can you believe how fast is summer time approaching? In the spirit of it, this week's theme for EC&M challenge is: Summer+ Red and Blue are you ready to play? I hope you join us.
Here is my project: A super cute Astro Pop Fridge.. magnet. The cutting file is from SVG Cutting Files,
This will be our cold treat cupon/GC holder for the summer. The inspiration came from my blogging friend and DT sis. Janis from PDE and her sweet magnet. For mine I used Core'dinations paper (smooth texture), PKS Kawaii face assortment, magnet tape, strong adhesive and a clothes pin.
Super easy to mass produce and a great way to present ice cream cuppons to children don't you think?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment,please visit my DT sisters for more inspiration, have a wonderful day!
Liz


So clever! That image is adorable, I can remember enjoying those as a kid!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! The coupons won't get lost and/or thrown away accidentally like at my house!
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to snatch this idea!!! Love you share such great ideas on our blog and so glad you are a part of this team!!
ReplyDeleteNow this is just awesome Liz!! I love the Astro Pop!! The colors are perfect!! Love that you make it into a treat magnet!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteWell, this is the cutest little magnet I have seen in awhile! Love it:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies