Skip to main content

Free standing pop up card, for Exploring Cricut and More!

Hello friends!

Welcome to my slice of cyberspace! Today is the beginning of another fun challenge over at Exploring Cricut  and More! The challenge: Create a project for Mom using some ribbon. Easy right? I think so too, so for my project I created a card for my MIL whom loves peonies.


I am so lucky that I got this pretty digital image from Aurora Wings'  that fits perfectly for my card. I printed it at about 3" tall and colored it with watercolor markers. Run it through the eBosser using Spellbinders dies. For the card base I used my own file using CCR Basics (Want it? I can share the CCR file or an SVG file leave me a comment and a way to contact you, all I ask in return is for you to be a follower :),

For the label, I used My Creative Time die and swirl stamps. The sentiment was made with the TC stamp maker - I think I finally mastered the stamp making after 2 years LOL!

The base was embossed using one of Craftwell's 8x12 " embossing folders and DP paper is from DCWV. For my ribbon I used a pretty floral printed rig rag from HL

What do you think? I hope you like it and that you join us for this challenge. For more inspiration, don't forget to visit my DT sisters's blogs.

Linking at:

CRafting Dessert Divas Linky Party
BBTB2 Mother's day challenge
CIU #44: Mother's day
IBS April's blog hop
That is it for me now, thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Liz

Comments

  1. So pretty, Liz! I really like the pop up effect! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!!!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is just beautiful!!! I love those roses, your box is so pretty. Such a pretty pop up card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Liz! I love peonies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love your pop up card. I love peonies also and your image is so pretty! What a wonderful job on this card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Mother's Day card !!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !! Hope you have a lovely day !
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous love the flowers! Thanks for joining BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful project, Liz! Thank you for playing along with us at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever box and beautiful card!

    Thanks for linking to our Mothers' Day challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Creation!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a SUPER fun card! LOVE those beautiful roses! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer is almost here, but the fun has started!!!

Hello friends! Are you having fun yet? Summer is all about fun and what could be as fun as creating with Xyron Products and eBosser by Craftwell?? A fun hop with both companies and you get a chance to win a great prize too!                                 Starting today and ending on June 20th come join us and if you  hop along you could win a Craftwell Prize! All you need to do is comment on each blog and follow Xyron and Craftwell's Blog.  If you are already followers just comment (on the Craftwell Blog) that you are!  The comments will close at  12 midnight EST on Friday, June 20th . Must be in the US or Canada to be eligible to win. The winner will be announced on  Monday, June 23rd  on the Craftwell blog.  For my project today I created a birthday banner for my nephew using my eCraft, eBosser and Xyron. this could not be easier to put together, just cu...

*Files Updated* Christmas Bingo Blog Hop

Welcome to the FCCB Christmas Bingo Blog Hop !  Here is your Bingo card- You can choose to do a line up, down, across or diagonal, completing each square in your line.  Example: Christmas Cricut Cut, Hand Colored Christmas Image, Christmas Glitter. You have so many choices! The FCCB Christmas Bingo hop is sponsored by : A $10 Credit Voucher will go to the lucky winner! To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.  If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images. For this blog hop, you can submit up to three projects. Each project is one entry into the drawing for the prize. Be sure to visit each Design Team member and leave a comment -those will be put into a drawing for the following: For my project I decided to create an Frame/Ornament. I chose the 3rd. line down: Xmas Cricut Cut/ Xmas Sent...

Summer Fun Blog Hop, day 4

Hello friends, welcome to day 4 of our Summer Fun Blog Hop!                                 Don't you just love all the projects showcased this week? I am so lucky to be part of this fantastic hop I could not resist to keep on creating and today I want to share with you another Farm inspired project. This time I created a Piñata by recycling a box, using some scrap card stock, crepe paper, the fabulous eBosser, Xyron Corner Glue Stick, sticker maker and the X Tape Runner. I started by removing the flaps from the top of the box and then scoring two horizontal lines on the sides of it and a diagonal from the upper center point to the line on the sides. Cut slits on the corners all the way to the scored lines. Cut a small square on each side -just below the scored line-to run the rope thru them. Also, cut an opening on the back so you can fill it with goodies. Folded the new flaps inwards. Gl...