Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...
Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #210 Celebrate Mom
This Weeks Sponsor
$50.00 Giftcard to SVG Cuts
I know most of us have tried their files at one time, I just love how their designs come together perfectly!!!!
For my projects I created an Urn to decorate an otherwise plain plastic plant pot. This one is part of the Mom's Garden Set
Isn't it GORGEOUS??? I think it is and it really does not need a lot of effort to put it together, just choose your pretty paper and start cutting. I added two colors of tulle in different lengths. Cut a tag using Cricut's Gypsy Wanderings.
I hope you come back to visit me the rest of the week as I will post other projects featuring SVG Cuts files :) Also visit the rest of the DT's blogs for more inspiration and that you visit Mary and Leo and let them know FANTABULOUS CRICUT sent you their way.
I am linking at:
DL Art LP #132: Anything Femenine.
My Craft Spot Challenge #136: Mother's day
I know most of us have tried their files at one time, I just love how their designs come together perfectly!!!!
For my projects I created an Urn to decorate an otherwise plain plastic plant pot. This one is part of the Mom's Garden Set
Isn't it GORGEOUS??? I think it is and it really does not need a lot of effort to put it together, just choose your pretty paper and start cutting. I added two colors of tulle in different lengths. Cut a tag using Cricut's Gypsy Wanderings.
I hope you come back to visit me the rest of the week as I will post other projects featuring SVG Cuts files :) Also visit the rest of the DT's blogs for more inspiration and that you visit Mary and Leo and let them know FANTABULOUS CRICUT sent you their way.
I am linking at:
DL Art LP #132: Anything Femenine.
My Craft Spot Challenge #136: Mother's day



This is beautiful, Liz.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! And it won't break! I love that tag, too!
ReplyDeleteYes it is absolutely gorgeous I love all their files and they are so awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #132 “Anything Feminine” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
GORGEOUS!! I love the choice of papers and fun tag! Fantastic project:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great evening!
Sherrie K
This is incredible Liz, the papers are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gorgeous project! I love the shape of the vase and the beautiful paper choice. What a lovely home decor piece! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,
Karen
WOW! This really is gorgeous! Such lovely paper too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
You did a great job on this and your paper choice is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!
ReplyDeleteGwen
http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com
Wow, this is so pretty! I love the paper you used!
ReplyDelete