Hello friends!
I hope you had a fantastic holiday! Today is my day to post at Exploring Cricut and More! and I am sharing a quick card created with my fab eBoser and some My Creative Time Dies and PKS Stamps.
This card takes really no time to make and made a little one very happy :)! I hope you get your diecutting machines out and play a little today!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a super crafty day!
Playing along PKS color challenge.
I hope you had a fantastic holiday! Today is my day to post at Exploring Cricut and More! and I am sharing a quick card created with my fab eBoser and some My Creative Time Dies and PKS Stamps.
This card takes really no time to make and made a little one very happy :)! I hope you get your diecutting machines out and play a little today!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a super crafty day!
Playing along PKS color challenge.

Oh my goodness Liz!! This is so very cute!!! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSo super CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps for our color/photo inspiration challenge!