Hello friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Today's post is a 6"x6" LO based on the Sketch provided by Joanna over at
Inspired By Stamping.
 |
For this LO I used as my color inspiration the dress my niece was wearing on this pic. I was so happy to realize that I had a patterned paper that almost match her dress!
Sentiment is from Create with TLC, Birthstones are from The Paper Studio. The lace and ribbons used are from my stash ;)
To make the Lace "flower" mat I used an old cricut flower cut I made on beige paper and hand stitch the lace so it will stay in place. Sorry I forgot to take the picture of that step :? |
 |
| Here is a close up of the sentiment and the various patterns and trims used. Base is Kraft stock, mat is recollections card stock dry embossed with Paper Lace companion folders and cuttlebug. The sentiment and bow were pop dotted for added dimension |
I decided to give LO's a try since I have been under the "card making spell" for a while now ;) It is time to catch up with scrapbooking.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed and beautiful day!
Gorgeous LO. Love the lace and she is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Absolutely beautiful, love the lace frame, what a little cutie. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LO! Love how you used the sketch to make a scrapbook page! Gorgeous little one too. :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
Carson's Creations
P.S. Let me know when your package arrives.
This is so so sweet and I love the the lace trimmings! Beautifully executed! :-)))
ReplyDelete