Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Again, super quick post almost not cutting it for the challenge ;? over at Peachy Keen Challenge 11: 3D candy holder. Today's post is a super simple treat box - I do not have access to my cutter this week so I went old school ;)
Also linking it at: http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.ca/
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day and I I do not post anything before sunday HAPPY EASTER to you!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. Again, super quick post almost not cutting it for the challenge ;? over at Peachy Keen Challenge 11: 3D candy holder. Today's post is a super simple treat box - I do not have access to my cutter this week so I went old school ;)
| This box Opens on the side, I just cut a carrot shaped window insted of a rectangle. Full of yummy Belly Flops ;) |
Double sided Cardstock is from my stash its an old one from HL
PKS 265
spellbinders labels 23
scrap of narrow satin ribbon,
pop dots,
paper studio doddle borders embossing folder,
two tones of pink markers
double sided tape.
Also linking it at: http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.ca/
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day and I I do not post anything before sunday HAPPY EASTER to you!
Liz
Very clever! Sometimes going "old school" is the answer.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh AWESOME job with your sweet treat box!I love the cut carrot shaped window,SO CUTE!Have a nice day:)
ReplyDeleteThis is very good for cutting it by hand! awesome job love the carrot see through window. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!
ReplyDeletewww.scrappinwithmybug.com
What a perfect little treat holder!
ReplyDeleteGo check out the Crafters Compnion USA blog! You won this weeks stamp set giveaway! Congrats!
This is so Adorable. I just love the easter bunny and the box.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
kate