Hello friends!
Another week just flew by! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was busy but fun.Today I want to share my card for the inspiration photo challenge over at IBSC
Also linking over at Die Cutting Divas challenge
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed and crafty day!
UPDATE: sorry I got the wrong name, is not a Swivel card is a Twist card ;)
Liz
Another week just flew by! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was busy but fun.Today I want to share my card for the inspiration photo challenge over at IBSC
| Today I decided to play with a few techniques, first I made a 5" Swivel card, and "faux" letter press the front panel. I tried to add a vintage look using distress inks on the Ivory mat, so the simple embossing image will be more noticeable. And finally I added a stick pin, the idea came from the Terrific Tuesday Challenge : anything on a stic, over at Scrappy moms. |
| I was lucky that the focal piece I selected for my stick pin had a blue Swarovsky crystal so I used all of the colors in the picture, even though we were not required to use blue ;). I selected pearls because the recipient's Birthday is in June, plus it gives it a soft and delicate touch, don't you think? Well this is it for now, I hope you join the challenge they close collection in about 22 hrs or so ;) Also linking it over at Ribbon Carousel RCC50 |
Also linking over at Die Cutting Divas challenge
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed and crafty day!
UPDATE: sorry I got the wrong name, is not a Swivel card is a Twist card ;)
Liz
Very pretty, great pin!
ReplyDeleteHI,Liz, Kathy here, I love your card, very beautiful!!! I am not sure what you missed?
ReplyDeleteMy blog candy is still open and you can leave a comment and still have a chance to win. and so is steph's. Her candy is still there also. please enter both. Only the blog hop is closed . I joined your site. You are very talented. Have a blessed day.
Beautiful card, Liz. I love the swivel card, I've never seen one before and the heart doily is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty; thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge--Pat N.
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at DCD this week.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Wow Liz! this is so beautiful! I just love all your gorgeous details! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeleteLiz thank you so much for joining my challenge this week with your beautiful card. It has a wonderful vintage feel to it. Love the heart doily and the embossing. You stick pin is divine. Karen
ReplyDeleteWow what a gorgeous card I love it Hugs Elaine
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL card!!!! LOVE the stick pin...really pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with the Scrappy Mom's
hugs,
Sarah
This card is LOVElY! The twist is so CLEVER and I LOVE your heart doily and stick pin!
ReplyDeleteI just love this! Thanks for playing at RCC.
ReplyDelete