Hello friends!
What a beautiful day it is around here! I hope is beautiful for you too wherever you are ;).Just wanted to share with you my take on this week's color inspiration challenge over at PKC #14, there is still time to join, for once I am not posting last minute ;)
Last but not least, I want to THANK MARY, EVER SO VERY MUCH, over at SVGCUTS for this free cut. To enhance it a little I just created the shadows for my pieces and cut an extra bubble. I used my Ecraft with it, I am slowly learning my way trough the Ecraft Pro software. ;)
This is the sentiment inside the card. The burst bubble came from a set of stickers in my stash.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
What a beautiful day it is around here! I hope is beautiful for you too wherever you are ;).Just wanted to share with you my take on this week's color inspiration challenge over at PKC #14, there is still time to join, for once I am not posting last minute ;)
I know, I am ECSTATIC I got new PK faces yay!!!!! and also got to incorporate some wobble action into my bubbles. It sure is fun! I hope the recipient has as much fun as I have playing with them! LOL
here is a closeup of the different faces I used from the Set PK 112-Cherub faces. I added glossy accents and a touch of white to the eyes and red to the tongue on these cute faces.
I tied the Happy Bday tag with some Twinnery twine.
Last but not least, I want to THANK MARY, EVER SO VERY MUCH, over at SVGCUTS for this free cut. To enhance it a little I just created the shadows for my pieces and cut an extra bubble. I used my Ecraft with it, I am slowly learning my way trough the Ecraft Pro software. ;)
This is the sentiment inside the card. The burst bubble came from a set of stickers in my stash.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
this is so adorable, love it :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Cindy! :)
DeleteHave a great day and thanks for your always sweet comments!
Liz
This is so cool! I love this bubble jar and the floating bubbles.
ReplyDeleteThank you Melissa, I am glad you like it, it sure was fun to make
Delete:)
Have a great day!
Liz
Awesome card i love the bubbles!!!
ReplyDeleteAren't they fun? they just tickle me ;)
DeleteHave a wonderful day!
Liz
This is such a clever card, love the bubbles and the floating blubbles...
ReplyDeleteThank you Shirl, I was lucky I still had some of this BKGRND paper, because I think it goes perfectly with this cut, I truly love how it came out :)
DeleteHave a lovely day!
Liz
This is so cute. TFS
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Thank you Kate! This is truly one of my favorite cards so far :)
DeleteHave a lovely day!
Liz
This is just to cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteHave a wonderful day!
Liz
Oh - just ADORABLE!!! LOVE those adorable bubbles! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Peachy Keen!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Thank you very much Heather, these bubbles put a smile on the little one that received the card and that you know is priceless!
DeleteHave a lovely day!
Liz
This is too cute! I love the bubble's faces and the bottle! What an awesome idea to add them to wobbles!
ReplyDeleteThank you Gigi, I guess I had and AHA moment! LOL!
DeleteHave a lovely day!
Liz
What a cool cut!! I LOVE this!! Cool Card!!
ReplyDeleteThanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much Jennie and to all the DT at PKS for inspiring all of us ;)- BTW, I am a new follower of your blog-
DeleteHave a lovely day and take care too!
Liz
Oh my goodness, what a DARLING idea! This is just the cutest and SO super creative! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteThank you Glora!I am very happy with the way it came out and even happier than the recipient paid more attention to it than the gift, that made my day!
DeleteHave a lovely day!
Liz