Hello friends!
I hope your week is off to a good start. Just wanted to share with you this quick post, this 5"x5"card was inspired by the Inspired by Stamping challenge sketchthere is still time to play along, why don't you join?
Also will be linking over at Carson's creations embossing challenge. There is plenty of time for you to join this challenge too.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
I hope your week is off to a good start. Just wanted to share with you this quick post, this 5"x5"card was inspired by the Inspired by Stamping challenge sketchthere is still time to play along, why don't you join?
Suplies: Sentiment from MCT many greetings set
Image from Inkadinkadoo flourishes set
paper roses from Shaby chic
Strip of patterned paper form DCWC
Paper Lace companion embossing folder
cuttlebug
the bling is from Studio G
Lace from my scrap stash
Also will be linking over at Carson's creations embossing challenge. There is plenty of time for you to join this challenge too.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
This is so pretty! Love the great color combo and pretty trim. Great embossing too! Thanks for hopping along with us for the embossing blog hop and joining in on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
This is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
this is so pretty love the colors thanks for joining the embossing blog hop challenge. karen
ReplyDeleteI like all your embellishments and the embossed background. I haven't seen this folder before.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us for Carson's Creations Embossing Blog Hop Challenge!
Colin
Such a sweet and pretty card, love the stamped butterflies and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDelete