Hello friends!
This is another quick post with an Easter project. I have decided to enter this on the CAS-ual Friday challenge CFC47
This is the cover for a mini album I am about to start of Easter memories. There is still time to join this challenge, why don't you join?
Also linking it over at Creative Cutter Room for the current challenge: create a project with a bunny or Easter theme, still plenty of time to join, hop over there and play ;)
and for my first entry over at Die Cutting Divas challenge: Pastels
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
This is another quick post with an Easter project. I have decided to enter this on the CAS-ual Friday challenge CFC47
This is the cover for a mini album I am about to start of Easter memories. There is still time to join this challenge, why don't you join?
Also linking it over at Creative Cutter Room for the current challenge: create a project with a bunny or Easter theme, still plenty of time to join, hop over there and play ;)
and for my first entry over at Die Cutting Divas challenge: Pastels
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
So sweet! Love the great paper and cute bunny on this! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Love that little bunny.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
This is adorable!!! Love that bunny and I love the background paper colors!!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower here :)
Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
What an adorable album! I love your bunny. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Creative Cutter Room.
ReplyDeleteTonya
CCR DT
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com
Liz,
ReplyDeleteYour cover page is adorable & a PK face too!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)
Elaine
CCR DT
Awwwww this is sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
This is such a cute bunny Thanks for Linking up to CCR.
ReplyDeleteYou could also join the challenge at DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
You're card is adorable, I love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at DCD this week.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Love the colors...this is so sweet! Thank you for sharing your cute bunny project with us over in the Creative Cutter Room. Cathie
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!
ReplyDeleteTracy
DT2 Member
owlbecraftin.blogspot.com
Very sweet card. Thanks for entering the DCD challenge this week--Pat N.
ReplyDelete