Good morning my fellow Cricuteers!
I hope your day is going well and that you are experiencing better weather than we are, I am ready for some warmer and brighter days :)... Anyhow, today is my turn to share some inspiration for Exploring Cricut. The other day I found this printable and I simply loved it, but since my printer does not print on 12" paper, I decided to replicate it using my E2. Here it is:
I hope your day is going well and that you are experiencing better weather than we are, I am ready for some warmer and brighter days :)... Anyhow, today is my turn to share some inspiration for Exploring Cricut. The other day I found this printable and I simply loved it, but since my printer does not print on 12" paper, I decided to replicate it using my E2. Here it is:
This of course, is the simplified version, If one would preferred layers and shadows they could be added as well,it is a matter of personal choice. I wanted to keep it simple and easy to reproduce. You could use vinyl for sure, but since I tend to change my wall decor too often, I opted for a more affordable way that could also be used as a transitional page for a Scrapbook once I change my wall decor ;).
For this project all you need is (2) 12" x 12" card stock sheets: (1) in black and (1) DP of your choice, glue and of course your 12" frame, this one is from Joann's about $16 without cupon.
This was created with CCR exclusively.
I have been experiencing some issues with 4Shared - error user maybe? LOL!!- so if you are interested in the cutting file please email me at unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot} com, subject HOME WALL ART
I would love for you to become a follower if you are not one yet, that way you will not miss any of the cutting files I will be sharing :).
As always, thank you for visiting today and remember to visit Exploring Cricut every day for more inspiration!
Entering:
Stay warm and keep on crafting!
Have a wonderful day!

This is fantastic Liz!!! I love the bg striped paper. Really makes the saying pop out there. Love it!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAww, what a sweet saying! Great gift idea as well! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that saying! Cute project! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!
ReplyDelete