Hello crafty friends!
I hope your day is going well. Welcome to my second post for today :) I wanted to share with you a LO I created for my mom, I am trying to create a book with all her grand kids - since I can barely keep up with my own's Scrapbooks LOL!!!.Anyhow, She knitted the blanket in which my Nephew R is laying on ( Mom was a beginner knitter then and finished this blanket in no time, so proud of her!!)
MCT's products used:
MCT-D59
MCT-D20
MCT-135
MCT-118
MCT-D61
MCT-D58
MCT-D37
MCT-D22
DCWV Stacks: Little Mister and Boyhood
I am entering:
MCT Designer challenge: Use 8 MCT products
HIMCR:#137: 3 Patterned papers
Remember, there is still time to enter my giveaway, here.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!


Great layout and that sweet baby, Oh My! Thanks for sharing this week at HIMCR.
ReplyDeleteNancy,DT
How precious! Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. ;)
ReplyDeleteHow precious! Thanks for playing at HIMCR.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute...love the LO and the pic!!!, thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!!
ReplyDelete