Hello crafty friends!
Did you have a nice V's day? I hope you did! Ours was very nice and followed by a very calm weekend, nothing better that that right?;)
Today I am here to share a card I created for a friend who volunteers with a local quilting group. I am so excited I could enter this one on the CCIC: Cozy Quilt
For this A9 car I used MCT dies and Docerela Creations stamps. DP is from K & Co and DCWV.
Looking for my current giveaway, click here
Joining:
Little Scrap Pieces: Linky party
Docerela Creations, Challenge #55: Pink or red plus at least 1 heart
Moxifab world: happy for hexagons
House of cards: color combo/ insp. Pic
Thank you for looking! Have a lovely day!
Bye for now!
Did you have a nice V's day? I hope you did! Ours was very nice and followed by a very calm weekend, nothing better that that right?;)
Today I am here to share a card I created for a friend who volunteers with a local quilting group. I am so excited I could enter this one on the CCIC: Cozy Quilt
For this A9 car I used MCT dies and Docerela Creations stamps. DP is from K & Co and DCWV.
Looking for my current giveaway, click here
Joining:
Little Scrap Pieces: Linky party
Docerela Creations, Challenge #55: Pink or red plus at least 1 heart
Moxifab world: happy for hexagons
House of cards: color combo/ insp. Pic
Thank you for looking! Have a lovely day!
Bye for now!

Love the hexagon shapes.
ReplyDeleteVery original card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at over Docerela Creations.
DTMember Susana
Beautiful card! Good luck in the challenge :)
ReplyDeleteHi Liz
ReplyDeleteSuper card and if that's the envelope, wow!
Thank you for joining us at House of Cards and good luck.
Best wishes.
Ang
This is SUCH a fun card! I LOVE the layout and the use of the hexagons! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of your weekend! :) Mynn xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet and lovely card!
ReplyDelete"Sew" very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at House of Cards. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute quilting card! Thanks for joining in the House of Cards Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Vannessa
HOC DT
what a great card. Love the hexagon shapes, another trend I failed to embrace! Nice job.Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Love those little clothes pens! Thanks for sharing at HOC!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Liz!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for linking it up to the MFW Happy for Hexagons challenge!
Teri