Hello crafty world!
Happy Thursday to all! I am still working on valentines :? where does time go??? Anyhow, I was a little stuck because I wanted non traditional Valentines and easy to reproduce since I needed about 30!!! but what to do? After a long hard thought and browsing I was lucky to have found PKS 14-01 Sketch challenge and this is what I created...
Looking for EC's hop/challenge/ giveaway, here
Happy Thursday to all! I am still working on valentines :? where does time go??? Anyhow, I was a little stuck because I wanted non traditional Valentines and easy to reproduce since I needed about 30!!! but what to do? After a long hard thought and browsing I was lucky to have found PKS 14-01 Sketch challenge and this is what I created...
I used MCT dies and PKS Sweet on You Faces
Got about 15 done last night, so I think I will manage to get the other 15 done today :) wish me luck!
I will be entering:
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and day!


Your cards are adorable; perfect for the DCD challenge this week. Thanks for joining in.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! Those little kisses are adorable with their PK faces! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!
ReplyDeletejust simply ADORABLE, love those faces! thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteOh my Liz, those faces are just adorable.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Hi LIz. You were the person selected for my blog candy from the blog hop. I'd like to give you a $10 gift certificate to your choice of ACMoore, Michaels, or Jo-Anns. Give me your snail mail address or if you want it for online, your email. I can't say when I'll get out to get it- but I won't forget you.
ReplyDeleteRae Ann (Joy in Art)