Hello friends!
Can you believe February is already here?? Boy! time sure does fly when having fun right?. Today I got a chance to color a sweet image for a non traditional V's card I friend requested. Once again I decided to give coloring a try, it's been so long since I did I though this was the perfect opportunity ;)
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color this cute image, I used the blender pen technique for the sky. Image and sentiments are from Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood collection.
I will join the Spectrum Noir Animal/Critter challenge
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a superb weekend!
Can you believe February is already here?? Boy! time sure does fly when having fun right?. Today I got a chance to color a sweet image for a non traditional V's card I friend requested. Once again I decided to give coloring a try, it's been so long since I did I though this was the perfect opportunity ;)
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color this cute image, I used the blender pen technique for the sky. Image and sentiments are from Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood collection.
I will join the Spectrum Noir Animal/Critter challenge
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a superb weekend!

Comments
Post a Comment